I don't have friends and foes
I have family and enemies
itsNobi
K.O.R.T.
-4-
Life
Where am I?
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Didn't take long, did it? Lol
So, I get a text message asking if I'm still commited to do something I said I'd do prior to being upset, and I'm caught at cross road in my thought processes. On one hand, I try not to hold current shit against what I said in the past. That is, if I said I'd do something yesterday, and the due date's approaching, I won't NOT do it cause I'm upset. She will though. But I'm thinking to myself, on the other hand, she has some nerve to even ask me for anything, (right) now. Especially when what she's asking me for, she gave back to me, saying "I don't want it. I have no use for it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 People's Thoughts:
Post a Comment